Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My New X-Wing Blog: the Step on Snek Squadron!

Hello, everyone. I wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog committed to the X-Wing Miniatures Game called Step on Snek Squadron! Here is the link to that blog.

To summarize, the Step on Snek Squadron focuses not on the casual player, the enthusiast, or the competitive player who vies for tournament wins -- it is for the false beginner player who has experience with the game, and even in local tournaments, but is not good enough to do well at such tournaments. Sure, you may win the odd casual night or even dominate in your own home, but once you leave the safe confines of those arenas, you find yourself wanting.

When you get a chance, check out the blog. I will refer to it from time to time on this blog at steponsneksquadron.blogspot.com. Yes, I will continue to write RetroBeliever posts (if I get around to it), so don't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment